There was a 6th child (baby girl) born in 2016 to the abusive mother. We call her baby M for short. She has the same mother but a different father than her other five siblings who were taken by OKDHS.
She was taken by OKDHS also when she was a few months old. She is in foster care. Her mother gets to visit her and is trying to get her back.
Now this I am not getting, we got parent(s) here who has lost their six children to OKDHS because of abuse, mentally, emotionally, sexually, etc. And using their children to get government assistance so they will not have to work. And yet OKDHS says “We want to unify the family?” This is not family! This is not love! And this is not parenting!
HISTORY OF THE ABUSE IN OUR FAMILY
- Sibling was taken by OKDHS when they were an infant & returned at two years old.
- Our mother had a miscarriage & claimed she flush it down a toilet.
- Our father sexually abuse children since he was a teenager.
- Our mother physically & emotionally abused us (girls).
- Sibling had a baby as a teen & he was taken by OKDHS.
- Great grandfather was a child molester. (deceased)
- Grandfather (father’s side) was a child molester. (deceased)
- Great uncle (mom’s side) was a child molester. (deceased)
- Our uncle (mom’s side) is a child molester.
- There has been many children now grown who were molested in and out of our family by family members.
- Two sibling(s) abused & molested me as a child.
- Most of the abuse above happened in the house where my grandchildren were taken by OKDHS. The mother is still living there now.
In this house there has been domestic violence, sexual abuse of women & children, drugs & alcohol abuse, full of mold, cockroaches, etc.
We started a new petition to have the House of Horror torn down where my grandchildren, other family members and I were abused mentally, physically and sexually as children from 1970s to 2011. We have contacted the Local Newspaper and more to get this house torn down. Help us by signing the petition.