- Child Abuse – The children had burns, bruises, hair cut off or dyed to cover up headlice. The boys would be in a soaked diaper hanging clear to their knees.
- Living Conditions – The houses they lived in was filthy and infested with roaches, spiders and flies. The children’s room would have no carpet, heat, air or curtains. The had a tore up baby mattress on the floor. Electrical sockets all pulled out. There was no carpet and would smell of feces, They were evicted many times for not paying rent even though people would give them money to pay their rent.
- Positive For Lead Poisoning – The two boys ages 2 and 3 at the time were tested by OKDHS for Lead Poisoning and both tested positive for because of the living condition in this house.
- SAVE BABY M FROM ABUSE TOO PETITION
GUTHRIE HOUSE OF HORROR – TEAR IT DOWN