Oklahoma rates #7 in Child Abuse Related Deaths and in many cases the the child(ren) were returned to the abusive parent(s) because they were seen fit by the courts.
- Oklahoma Among the Top States in Child Abuse & Neglect Deaths – Dec. 15, 2010
- Edmond Man Convicted In Child Abuse Death – Feb. 11, 2013
- Panel To Release Oklahoma Child Abuse Deaths – April 4, 2013
- Shawnee Stepmother Convicted in Child Abuse Death – July 19, 2012
- Oklahoma Woman Charge with Child Abuse Murder of her 2 yr old – Sept. 24, 2013
- Grandmother Pleas for her 5 grandsons in OKDHS custody – Youtube Channel